NYGenerations

Monday, September 16, 2013

Egg Creams Found!





Not too long ago, I reminisced about Egg Cream drinks.  Well, it too me some weeks, but I ventured out to a homemade ice cream store on Long Island and found a place that still makes them.  I posted the picture above on Facebook and immediately received comments from friends about places in Ridgewood, Queens that used to make them, as well as current places in Bayside, Queens that still make them.  It was pretty amazing of how such a little picture produced an immediate reaction and responses.

If you know of any other places that still make good, authentic style Egg Creams, please do share the information with me/us here.  I'm sure that others out there, young and old would enjoy the taste of a good old fashioned Egg Cream drink.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment